2.02.2006

Tampa

I am so excited, today directly after class I am heading to the airport and flying to Tampa to see John for the weekend!! And what is really cool was this was totally last minute, as in yesturday :). He has to drive up to Georgia to buy some uniform stuff and what not, has to have it befor he deploys, and so no one wanted to drive up with him, so I am flying down tonight, and then either friday or saturday we will drive to and from Georgia to get his stuff. Yah it is gonna be a long ride, but I can help him drive and I get to see him and actually be in the same vicinity :)! So I am quite happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Since all I was going to be doing this weekend was read, I will be doing that on the plane, which truth be told is less destracting than my apartment that really needs to be cleaned. :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I hope you had fun in Tampa this weekend!!