2.21.2006

The incredible shrinking woman


I realized yesterday that I needed to hem the pants I was planning to wear for the MAS meeting, so I put on the pants to figure out how much needed to be hemmed, and to my surprise the pants no longer fit appropriately. Instead of sitting on my waist like they were supposed to, they rest in the middle of my hips which is totally inappropriate for a meeting. Then this morning I was getting dressed and I realized that the jeans I bought around Christmas, which at that point in time fit like a glove, now require a belt to remain up. So apparently I have lost some weight... Again... So, I went shopping this morning and spent way to much money on paints, mostly jeans but I did buy some that were meeting worth. And I have dropped a size... Most girls would be like WOOHOO!, but seeing as how I am not exercising (I mostly sit in front of the scope, infront of my computer, or in class), and definitely not eating correctly (COKE is a meal :), and lots of take-out and frozen food)... So this is likely to be stress related... So yay I am loosing some weight but BOO its not healthy :(.... I really need to start going to the gym, I could use the muscle mass...

No comments: