2.23.2006

MAS

Just got back from the Mississippi Academy of Science meeting.. My talk went pretty well, or everyone liked it, or so they said... I did my normal nervous fast talk, and shifting back and forth. But, all in all it went well... The meeting was in Vicksburg, Ms, so we drove up yesturday spent the night and then came back today... It was nice to get out of here and spend the night in the hotel. I actually slept really well (for once), not alot because i had to be up early today. However, the quality of sleep was really really good. I guess it was good for me to get out of my apartment and away from things that make me think of him... But now i am back, and the feeling of nausea returned and i can tell already that sleep is not going to come easily :(... so i am going to grade papers and hopfully eventually pass out... wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I got a job offer at MAS (reslife)...interesting...
anyway... things will get better for you soon darlin!