3.03.2006

well its official...

I am officially done with John. I just found out that John cheated on me, not once but twice.... So needless to say anger abounds and I am pissed, upset, mainly angry... thoughts of driving to tampa and destroying his apartment abound, but alas i am not into that kind of thing... So he cheated on me once, with a very ugly girl, ive seen her pic on myspace, and according to him nothing happened while we were together -- but well now i know that is CRAP!!!!!!!! So we then broke up got back together, and then he cheated on me again. Had i know about the cheating to begin with, we would have never gotten back together... so now its over and done with, for good! I am wiping him out of my life... i cant be friends with someone who would do that to me... SO good that is over, now i just got to get some stuff figured out and life will be grand, or I hope it will be... Oh so if you wanna see who this ass John is, go to my myspace pg http://www.myspace.com/jik24601
click on my fariend Emily?, click on view her friends, he is on the 2nd pg... John F. Feel free to say really nasty things to him on my behalf...

Man this would be alot easier if the prettiest man ever was here to help add beauty to this :)

2 comments:

M said...

What a fucking ass. Want me to hit him on the head with a shoe for you? Or perhaps a brick? Or a car? Or my roommate can karate chop him. We can make it "look like an accident." Anything you want, you got it.

M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.