3.09.2006

Friends

I really have the best friends anyone could ever ask for!!
I have the kind of friends who will listen to my complaints and worries and always tell me that everything will be ok... Who will let me cry over a guy to them at 2am in the morning... Who will put up with my "he said this...." what do you think it means... Who will hold my hair as I puke (well gag) into the night... Who will make sure I get home alright... Who automatically hate and volunteer to kill or decapitate any guy who hurts me... Who understand and do not get offended by my horribly sarcastic sense of humor... Who let me be my kookie self... Who will let me run away to their place for a weekend... Who are always willing to give me a hug, even from hundreds of miles away... Who will bring me back rocks or sand from places they visit... Who will check in on me while I am sick... Who will drive me to the doctor... Who will help ward off creepy guys at shows... Who are just there whenever I need them... I really do have the best friends ever!!! And I would do anything for each and every one of you!!!!

No comments: