3.16.2006

Confusion

I am living in this constant state of confusion, I have lost all sense of direction and no longer know which way is up. This is making me miserable . I hate not knowing what is going on, or what to do. I wish there was someone who could just make these decisions and straighten things out for me. It would make my life so much easier and less stressful. But unfortunately this is not an option. So I am afraid that I must live in this state of constant confusion, until I either figure things out or well… I don’t know what…

2 comments:

jkirlin said...

I find the best way to find focus is to ask someone I'm certain is a damned fool what they would do and do the opposite. It's nearly flawless. And damned fools abound.

JIK said...

hum.... that sounds easy there are many damned fools around... i shall give it a try :)