3.22.2006

Midterms!









YAY Midterms are finally over and done with. I just finnished my last midterm with exactly an hour to spare :)... YAY! So that means I can finally crash! Well not yet, I have to go to class first and hand in my midterm and then go teach lab... but after that I can totally crash!! I am so excited to sleep. I think I did pretty well on my midterms, I am a little worried about the fine-grained sediments midterm though. A) i am the only student in the class, so its sort of hard to compair yourself to everyone else for re-assurance and B) it was a beast of a test, only 4 questions and it ended up being much longer (pg and time wise) than my estaries midterm which had alot more questions... I am sure I passed, its just as to how well I passed... that is the question....

1 comment:

M said...

Congrats on finishing your midterms!! Wish I could help you celebrate :(