12.09.2005

fun little game

So I feel as if the universe is playing a little game with me. The game is to see how much stress and crap the universe can pile up on me before I break.... Oh its such a fun fun game... Lets see if we make it so that she loosed most everything she owns, then have the insurance company screw her, make FEMA a pain in the ass to deal with, allow her to keep the normal school stress, add some new school stress, throw in a unsuspecting abstract and talk, throw in an unsuspected lab deadline, the man you love more than anything else is going to decide that he doesnt want to be in a relationship with you, your aunt has an aneurysm and is likely going to die but we will throw in a twist and not let you know any details and have no one tell you anything, then lets make it so you dont have the money to go up for the funeral (whenever its gonna be) so you have to figure things out and worry about that in addition to other things... hum, what should we add next......

Its a great game :), dont you want to play...

2 comments:

M said...

I've already played that game. Let me know if you want any of the cheat codes

JIK said...

i dont know about cheat codes, unless you know a cheat code which will give me an extra life... then that one would be great!!!!!!!