8.28.2005

Poor New Orleans

Katrina -- note she is bigger than any single southern state.













Well, its official New orleans if FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It appears as if the eye will be right over new orleans or just to the west of it. so either category 5 winds or storm serge. Either way, i may not have a home soon. the storm surge is looking to be about 20+ feet, and well. . . say goodbye apartment. Oh well, I have renters insurance, so I get to buy all new stuff!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO. Oh well, I just hope the people who got stuck in New Orleans or those who were not able to leave are ok. The name Katrina will never be used again. :(

Anyway, I am here in Georgia, IM thinking it may be a few weeks before we are allowed back in the area. . . So im thinking of heading on over to Myrtle Beach, Sc. I have people there that I can stay with. . . plus I am already almost half way there so why the hell not. :)

Oh well...

2 comments:

M said...

Do you know where the eye made landfall compared to where you live?

JIK said...

the right side of the eye went directly over my house