8.12.2005

Blind sided

So, I was doing good. The week in California was good, got my mind away from school and all of the shit that had been going on here. I had a good time, came back and wasn't feeling so bad about the whole Ray thing. Then WHAM, I got knocked on the side of the head, right back to where I was. Apparently the whore and Ray are now dating, or that is what is implied by the recent blogg entry: http://www.myspace.com/mandi1662

I know I shouldn't look, I know, I know, but I just can't help it. Stupid curiosity. OH well, I know I was going to post about my trip to California, but my internet at home is slow (takes forever to upload photos), and I am now not about to go into school. So, I guess I will do that on Monday.

Anyway, on a much happier note, Amanda, Myself at System of a Down tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks doesn't it? I had something like that happen to me before..I just don't look. Why don't you talk to her/him?

JIK said...

So, I talked to Ray, and he was "going to tell me in his own time" aka not anytime soon. OH and better yet, she is coming for a visit (live in Pa) for a week, later this month. So, does anyone want a house guest for a week.

Anonymous said...

why do you need somewhere else to live? Are you living with him? Or do you just want to get away from the area the whore is going to be?

JIK said...

just need to get away from the area the whore is going to be at. . . small department ~ 20 students, so bound to run into them