8.03.2005

Auf Wiedersehen Mississippi!!!!!


just a random pic from the New Orleans aquarium







So, I leave for San Diego today. My older brother lives there (he is in the navy) and it has been a couple of years since I have seen him. So, instead of going home for a visit this summer I have elected to go and visit him. My mom is in the process of selling the house anyway, and who wants to be spending their week of in a house where complete strangers could come at any moment and force you out of the room/house. Plus, you can’t really hang out in pj's all day under those circumstances. Plus, I have never been to southern California before so, why not go.

My flight leaves today at ~2:00, which is great; I don’t have to get up at the ass crack of dawn to drive to New Orleans to make a flight. However, that leaves ample time for me to go to school (it is on the way to the airport). Therefore I am hiding out in my office with the door shut, I hope that no one comes looking for me, I just don't want to do anything work related. I finished everything that I had to do tomorrow, but knowing Charlotte, if she sees me she will think of some last minute thing. It’s inevitable. Oh well.

I don't know if I will have internet access in Cal? So this may be the last blogg till the 10th or not. You will just have to tune in to find out:). So, wish me luck on this avoiding work thing (I refuse to be a "golden child") and later gator


1 comment:

M said...

work is overrated. enjoy sunny Californ-i-a