8.15.2005

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i need some advise, should i im the whore (aka mandi) and let her know that ray slept with her while he was still dating me. I have her im address MaNdi1662 -- and i really want to. but i need some second opinions. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and if you want to say something to her -- feel free, actually please do so. :) -- oh and if you read this tonight, let me know what you think via im -- jik24601 -- i have a feeling i will not be sleeping much tonight, and i would really like to know what you think

3 comments:

JIK said...

Well, my friend will says to email her evil things, and that she looks like a horse. . . that makes me feel better :)

M said...

don't do it. It won't really help anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't mean to rain on your Ray-bashing parade, but did it ever occur to you that the way you are behaving now is part of the reason why this jerk broke up with you in the first place. I had a g/f that broke up with me for another guy. I started bashing her and the new guy very much the same ways you are doing now. One day I told this new guy all her flaws and issues, some true and some exaggerated. She found out about it and she pulled me aside and told me that the way I was behaving, she saw in me before we broke up and wanted to get out of it before it got really bad. I proved her right by the way I was acting.
If you really love this guy at all (and they way your acting says you do, I know b/c I still love her) maybe if you acted like it doesn't bother you anymore, he'll realize what a great person you are and see the person he fell in love with again and he'll come crawling back to you. If not, then you are only showing him that he was right about you all along. I sincerely hope that you didn't contact the whore/horse b/c it will only make things worse if she tells the guy that you did. It did for me and now she doesn't even want to be my friend b/c of the things I said.
Sorry about the long comment, but I'd thought you'd like to see this from another perspective.
Best Wishes,
-Bryan