7.29.2005

Pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am pissed. So Ray, the guy who "just wasn’t happy" is full of shit. When he went back home to Pa for a wedding and to visit friends and family, because of timing of the wedding he was going to be gone for our 1 year anniversary. So, I find out this morning that while he was there (and we were together at that moment in time) he sleeper with one of his friends. Now, I asked him if it occurred before or after our "anniversary", and he will not say. . . which of coarse means before. So, here I am feeling like this stupid moron for believing the "not happy" crap. Why cant guys keep it in their pants?? And why can’t they break up with you first, before doing something like this. Oh and if you want to se a pic of this ass to avoid/attack, look under the April archive, don't ever fall for his shit.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens, and it always bites. Same deal with me a few years back, I date a girl for two years and then she hooks up with some guy and then FOLLOWS him to CA. Some people just aren't worth a damn. Dont worry about his dumbass.

-Seth

M said...

That is so wrong. I hope some girl does the same to him some day.

JIK said...

girls have done that to him in the past, which is why i figured he wouldnt do that to me

D said...

Whoa that sucks. Sorry you're going through that.

JIK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.