7.27.2005

No sleep for me

Well its official, I can not sleep. Now, this is not a new thing, it has been going on since the end of Ray and I. I have tried everything, sleeping on the couch, sleeping with the TV on, sleeping with a movie on, reading before bed, warm milk, exercising before bed, I even went out and bought new sheets and stuff for my bed, and not one thing has worked. I basically lay in bed/couch till I pass out, that normally does not occur till about 5 or 6 am. I usually try to get up between 7 and 8. So, needless to say I am not getting much sleep. It is hard getting used to sleeping by yourself, when you have had someone to cuddle up to every night over the last year. I even leave the fan on while sleeping (ray cant sleep without the sound of the fan, it used to bother me, but now it is comforting), it makes me feel better but it does not help me to sleep. Hopefully I will be able so fall asleep at a normal time soon, classes will be starting back up Aug 25th, and I will no longer be able to show up to school at noon without missing something or without questions being asked. :(

No comments: