6.29.2006

frustration abounds....


So i went to the eye doctor today -- i hate that puff of air they blow in your eyes :(... but it wasnt too bad -- got a new frames/lenses, contacts and the visit for just over $300 -- which i dont think is to bad (especially since i dont have insurance)-- so that is taken care of and one more thing I won't have to worry about for another year.

Then I come into work and charlotte wants me to figure out how much it is going to cost to make my shelving unit for my cores. So i was going to make it out of angle irons -- however homedeopt.com and lows.com dont have that on their website :( ... mind you i spent a good bit of time looking to see if it might be under another name -- got quite frustrated and took a walk to the library to calm down -- after i got back i messaged my friend chris to see if he might know of another name (he knows these kinds of things)... he suggested that i use electrical conduite instead -- yah like i know what that is -- anyway -- he said he would think about it and let me know tomorrow what he comes up with --- It is good to have a broad group of friends who have various backgrounds :)... so hopefully this whole thing isnt going to be to expensive -- im basically doing this out of overhead money -- so there isnt alot of room to play -- but as of my current drawing i need 214.6 feet of either the conduite or angle iron stuff -- thats alot -- anyway -- thats been my afternoon -- 5 hours of figuring this out --

I think I will continue my frustration for a bit and do some more editing on the map I am making...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»