1.17.2006

Stupid target

So I wonder into target today, normally one of my favorite places. Up until this point in time, the day was going really really well, had a good class this morning, got a lot of stuff done, got some packages in the mail... So everything was great. So I walk through the automatic doors of the Target and wham.... baithing-suits in my face.... Apparently it is bathing suit season again. I used to have two baithing suits that I loved, they fit me well, made the parts I like look better, and sort of drew attention away from the parts I don't like. They also were the type of two-piece that I could run and swim in and they wouldn't move.... Aha what great baithing suits, but alas Katrina. It takes a lot of time and effort to find a suit that fits well that you actually feel comfortable wearing, this is not an endeavor that I am looking forward to facing again :(.... I do have to admit that Target did have some nice suits, but I do not thing I am currently in the emotional state to do that to myself and try on baithing suits, so I leave that for another day.... But it still killed my day :(... Stupid fucking self-conciousness

1 comment:

M said...

I'm sure that your body is just fine. It's hard to feel good about yourself when you don't feel healthy.