1.14.2006

never leave Virginia???

so i joined facebook the other day, mainly just to see who from high school I could find. Most of the people that I went to high school with I dont talk to or see since I left the state to go to undergrad, and most everyone I know from high school remained in-state. I have found a bunch of old aquaintences (some i would consider old friends, but most are just people I went to school with), and in an attept to procrastinate today, i looked at some of their pages and pics and what not. And to my amazement, most of them still hang out with the same people from high school. Same clicks, still dating with-in the same pool, its very very odd. Especially since I am from a small town, the dating pool was very small... but yet they still remain in the same groups. I personally went to undergrad at coastal, because I wanted to go somewhere where I didn't know anyone, and expand my social pool. And because of that I have made some great friends, had some great experiences and great oppertunities. Sort of makes me wonder what would have happened had I gone to school in virginia like everyone else did.... Would I be interested in the same things I am now, would John and I manage to find each other and start dating??? Who knows, I am glad I didnt stay back in Virginia like everybody else did, but it is amusing to thing about what might have been... it makes good use of time when procrastinating.

No comments: