1.20.2006

no sleep for the weary

so im not sleeping again, and I dont know why. I have tried everything, warm milk, having a beer before bed, excersizing before bed, reading a book, watching a movie (which i can normally fall asleep to), etc.... this no sleep is starting to catch up with me, I had been good, cut back the amount of soda I have been drinking, but now just to function through the day I am drinking them like a mad woman. Now, its not that I can not sleep, I end up falling asleep, approximately an hour or so before I need to get up. Now i can function on a small amount of sleep fairly well, but by small I mean 4 hours or so, not an hour ever night. I need more than that. So, if I change my alarm set it back a little, then either I will be missing class or I will be getting to school the same time as everyone else, and I wont get as much done. The most productive times at school are early, before everyone arrives, or late, after everyone leaves. Inbetween those times nothing at all gets done.... Oh well, eventually I will get so warn out that I just pass out... hopefully that doesnt happen on a school day, i dont have that time to spare

1 comment:

M said...

I must be stealing your sleep b/c there are some days that it's all I can do to stay awake.