7.25.2006

tuesdays suck

(note the trend)... so apparently my cable box does not work correctly, only some of the channels i pay for come in, so i called the cable people this weekend and they said they would send someone out on tuesday between 1pm and 5pm.... so i wait around today, waiting, waiting and at about 3pm i finally call to make sure someone was coming out -- and apparently the tech who worked my are quit in the morning -- and yet no one bothered to call me, so the next available times are wed or thursday from 8am to 5pm... yes i have to spend all of tomorrow waiting for the stupid cable guy, who is likely not going to show up befor noon -- apparently they are "squeezing me in" -- or so the guy on the phone said.... so after that i had to get out of my house... so i call around and no one answers or wants to do anything -- so i figure i will go to a move -- :(... so i go see Pirates of the Caribbean cause i havent seen it... big mistake :(, tears streamed down my face for the majority of it -- not because its sad, but because i was supposed to go see it with john, and missed him terribly, and wanted nothing more to have him sitting next to me, my head on his sholder him occasionally putting his head on mine, and kissing my forehead... so i really didnt pay that much attention to the movie :( -- oh well :( another crapy day -- hopefully tomorrow will be better :( -- but i doubt it :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»