7.24.2006

mondays suck

so today has been going pretty badly... and its only 1330... so to start with its been raining all day, and not a drizzle like full on down pour, not so much fun... i get to school and someone had moved all my settings on the table saw and changed the blade, so i had to go through the hassle of doing that, i start cutting the aluminum and get little shards of aluminum flung at my neck -- hurt like a mofo.... try to find a bandana to wear around my neck, cant find one -- go to see if there is one in my car -- no luck, notice my right front tire is going flat :(... drive to apg (the mechanic on sight) and i am now waiting to hear -- hopefully it will be fixable, cause i really can not afford a new tire right now -- have a few days left till payday, and i am broke!! -- hopefully the rest of the day goes better than this morning has!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»