7.23.2006

here again...

so here i am yet again, broken hearted sad and alone... i dont feel like going into details... but i am sad, a good bit depressed and well just all in all unhappy right now :(... so I ran away this weekend to amandas...

I am glad I did that too... it was good to force myself out of bed and keep my mind occupied, and amanda and uli are great for that... plus her good roomate is housesitting for a professor who is out of town... this house is basically a mini-farm -- they have 3 horses, numerous dogs/cats, a lizard fish and who knows what else poking around. But I got lots of really cool pics and rode a horse for the first time ever!!!!!!! That was really cool, I could see how that could get totally addicting! But it was fun, and good to get away and keep my mind, well out of my mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»