11.06.2005

Guavaween 2005

I would have posted these earlier, but the pics were just sent to me... Halloween at Guavaween. Steve (the pimp), John (the decapitated butler), I (the slutty maid, or well slightly slutty, my behind wasnt hanging out -- so not officially slutty)... anyway here are some of my fav pics. Mind you steve and john are the only ones i know, everyone else well... no clue... here are just some of the pics, there are many many more, and i am gonna put them up on my webshots pg in the next couple of days... anyway enjoy -- feel free to laugh and please comment...:)

oh and here is a good website with some more guavaween pics on it -- there are some great costumes :)




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No No, you are a slut. Just accept it.
-Chris

JIK said...

all right all right -- so you know the truth :)