11.01.2005

fat ass

So apparently i am "waisting away" or at least that is what JoAnne one of the secretaries told me. Apparently it appears that i have lost a bit of weight because she is like the 3rd person to basically tell me that i look like i have lost weight. And then they ask me how i am doing it... ok how is one supposed to answer that question. If you ask me i have if anything gained weight. I havent been to the gym or been eating properly since i evacuated, and the normal test for determining if i have gained wait (trying on different pairs of jeans to see which ones fit and which ones dont) doesnt apply anymore since those jeans no longer are in my possession (stupid katrina). Eating out for almost every meal is a great way to pack on a few pounds... so if anything i need to hit the gym and start eating healthy. So my answer for the "how have you lost weight" question has been, stress lots and lots of stress. It sounds like a good answer to me:).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the few upsides to stress is that you can lose weight because of it. Whatever works!

M said...

don't people know it's rude to ask a girl about her weight?

JIK said...

So, ingrid just asked me if i have lost weight -- people... i dont know... meghan was standing there, she was like "dont you hate that, it makes you think you looked bad before"...