9.09.2005

RIP GEORGE!

So, I went to the beach today to lay out and to start reading the latest Harry Potter book. I know, I know how could I have not read it already? Well, I was waiting for a time when I didn't have a large stack of school papers to read, cause I knew I would choose Harry over School and that is bad! So, I deferred reading it till now. So, as I was laying there this little dark green lizard comes running up and hangs out next to me. He hangs out for a while, I give him some of the granola I was eating. And we bonded, I named him George. So we hung out for a while more, he mad excellent beach company. He then decided that he was going to go down to the water for a little swim and to enjoy the water lapping over his toes. So as he makes his way down to the waters edge this crow flies up, lands next to him and eats George in one large GULP! :( Stupid crow, dumb "circle of life" crap! Biology sucks, and poor George, the last thing he saw was the inside of a crows mouth.

So this blog is dedicated to my beach companion George. He was a good lizard and will be missed by all!!!! RIP GEORGE!!

2 comments:

M said...

poor george :(

M said...

Where'd you go??? Do they have you working too hard? Do I need to contact the blog police to identify your whereabouts??