8.09.2006

The good... the bad...

Good times -- I am going out into the field tomorrow :)... yay! to take my cores (its about time, i know!) and then friday I am going out on the Gulf to take samples for hypoxia (CB's Stuff)... so a day in the marsh and a day on the boat -- good times !! There will be muddy pictures to show for it :)

Bad times--- talked to john on the phone last night... not so good, was barley able to say much of anything, my heart sank as soon as I heard his voice, felt like i had been punched in the stomach and couldnt catch my breth, and then when he hung up ... i doubled over and cried uncontrolably for quite a while :(... so, needless to say last night was a horrible night, did not sleep much :(, and have been in a funk all day today... needless to say there will not be muddy pictures to show for this!

2 comments:

M said...

please stop talking to him, you're only hurting yourself

Anonymous said...

FINALLY, SOME GOOD ADVICE...