5.18.2006

Pics from visiting my mom and my cousin Emily's Wedding

I went home this last weekend for my cousin Emily's "Wedding"... her real wedding will be in Mexico, so this was the American ceremony... so not officially a wedding...

My mom and I


Bob and Balbazar (sp?) Emily's soon to be husband, he is from Mexico and sang a pretty Latin love song, didnt understand it though, but it was pretty...


Emily thanking everyone for coming

Lil mike and the steak on a stick that he enjoyed so very much

Emily and Balbazar (sp?)

My mom and her dog Buck

Grandma and Bob (emily's dad)

My cousin Bill and I on the family farm (those are his irises behind us... he likes to cross polinate them and such and make new/different ones )

One of bills pretty irises


This cow didnt like us not paying attention to it


"DINNER"

The calves know what time it is and come running in for dinner


Dinner time... these are all the new claves
The farm


It is over a hundred years old

MMM


Where is everyone??



My little brother


Buck and I playing with the ball


No comments: