7.31.2006

tears stream...

I sit here in bed unable to sleep, tears streaming down my face, just thinking of you. My mind is unable to focus and I catch myself throught the day, just staring into space thinking of you. I can not help but feel as if I did something to cause this, I should have done things differently, but alas... it is to late for that and here I am again. I am in love with someone who says they love me back, however does not want to be with me. That hurts! That hurts through out my entire being, it hurts so deep down inside that there are really just no words with which to express it... the tears constantly streaming down my face are a constant expression of my pain. I long to be with you, curled up in your arms, and I long for you to want to be with me, but I know that will not be. You say this is what is best and that it needs to be, so i hope this makes you happy and that my pain is not for nothing.

No comments: