1.12.2006

ugh

well today is another unproductive day. I have so many things to do but i just cant find the energy to do any of them. I am at school, but im just poking around on the internet and downloading/listening to music. I tried a caffeen jolt, I have been trying not to drink as much soda, and as of now it hasnt worked. However there was Dr. Pepper in the machine, which is a rarety so that was a good thing :).

When i went to make my lunch today, Bridge one of the Admin Assis was in the breakroom. And yet again I am "waisting away", which I hate being told, because I totally do not agree with that. I must have been really fat or something, I dont know... all I know is that I dont feel skinny, the opposite rather I fell quite out of shape especially since I havent been going to the gym or eating healthy, well not since Katrina. I swear if one more person tells me about how skinny I am or about how much weight I've lost, I am just gonna stop eating all together and show them what skinny really is. All right, I couldnt do that, I like food to much. But anyway. Starting next week with classes, I am going back to the gym and getting, what I consider to be, my fat ass back into shape.

Tonight promises to be shitty. We have a student liaison meeting today. Yeagar, the new sedimentologist is the intermediate between us and faculty. If we have any issues we tell him and he lets faculty know, without particulares about who said and what not. If the faculty have responses or issues as well, he lets us know. So that part is good. But it ends up being most of the student body, which I can not stand, whining and complaining abut abunch of crap that is not worth complaining about. So it ends up being quite anoying and I leave pissed off and with a headacke. So, I have tylenol ready for this one. The only reason I am going is because of Yeager, he is on my committee, and coulp possibly be future PHD prof, well see but he has mentioned me becoming his student.... so thats why I go, and hes a pretty cool guy. Its at buffalo wild wings, so atleast there will be beer to dull the pain....

1 comment:

M said...

A little beer goes a long way in making people tolerable