11.03.2005

Sorry:(

Hey -- i apologize for anyone who actually reads this on a regular basis, but i am sort of playing with the layout of this thing... so if you try to read this and stuff is not coming up properly or what not, its just me playing with the way it looks... also, once ive had something up for a while, if there are any problems (like you can read the text on the particular background) let me know, and i will see what i can do :)... in other words, i have alot of writing to do and i need something to procrastinate with that i can stop and start... so playing with the way my blog looks is a great solution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh and steve... do i know you???... just curiosity killing the cat :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new layout, and my computer/browser doesn't have any problems with it. It works fine. Nope, you don't know me. I just happened one day into your blog, read some, and thought it was refreshing. Keep writing.

M said...

purple=bad